This hearty pasta dish is easy to make and makes a happy tummy very full!
Here's what you need:
2 cups Catelli's GF Fusilli
1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
1 cup fresh spinach
4 tbsp earth island vegan parmesan
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tbsp dried parsley
1 tbsp basi
1 tbsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp crushed red peppers (optional)
1. Boil pasta for 6 minutes to al dente
2. In separate pan heat up olive oil and minced garlic
3. Sauté spinach & mushrooms in pan
4. Once cooked add fusilli to pan and add all spices stirring thoroughly
5. Stir in parmesan slowly
6. Remove from heat and serve!
7. Garnish with parsley (optional)
*This is a 2018 Live Free Holiday Party Recipe! Read more here*Add to cart to get a FREE downloadable PDF.